What are the qualifications and experience of your staffing consultants?

Our average consultant has over 10 years of experience in recruiting and the employment consulting arena. With many years of successful client engagements, our consultants' expertise allows them to apply the most effective practices to your staffing requirements. The backgrounds of our team range from the executive search industry, corporate human resource management, big 4 consulting firms, and corporations.

How do you find candidates?

The advent of technology has allowed the proliferation of employment websites touting endless streams of candidates. Unfortunately, they often deliver data clutter and an easy exit door for your own employees. Job fairs cattle cart streams of people but few qualified candidates. Advertising has become a high stakes poker game. The reality is that these techniques attract only the most active of job seekers (generally about 30% of the labor market) at any given time. While we use any and all avenues available to us to identify candidates, we particularly focus on the other 70% of the labor market not currently job seeking. We feel this increases the odds of identifying superior candidates, reduces competition, and increases the probability for successfully delivering the right candidate. We use various databases, direct sourcing, and selected internet resources in addition to our own internal researchers.

How is your model more cost effective than other means?

Employment agency fees run between 20-30% per hire. Temporary or staff augmentation firms mark-up labor rates 45% or more on their staff. These solutions are cost prohibitive except for the most critical of needs. We provide services on a time and materials basis. Our structured recruiting methodology provides an efficient solution at a fraction of that cost. Our cost-per-hire and time-to-hire metrics are well below the industry average. We often reduce our client's internal cost-per-hire and time-to-hire providing an additional return on their investment.

What makes Avanti different?

Our model is oriented to a structured, metrics driven, project approach to the delivery of on-site recruitment services. Our staff has industry specific experience in delivering superior recruiting results and human capital solutions. With a focus on the quality of the hire, we are dedicated to ensuring increased retention. Lastly, we pride ourselves on being true business partners with our clients. How do effective recruiting practices enhance a company's market value? Recruiting excellence is the single most important factor in raising market valuation for any company or organization.

How do I learn more about what Avanti has to offer?

Please feel free to contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

end faq